We are open to anyone with anything to say about ultimate appearing on this blog. And when we say anything, we mean anything – longer and shorter pieces, a game or tournament break down, an experience at a tournament or even a Seinfeld episode rewritten to describe George as an ultimate player; we want it all.
So if you’re ready to write, want to pitch a blog post or simply have a question about how this works, shoot us an email at UpCall.Ultimate@gmail.com.
Some general thoughts:
- We can publish or not publish anything that is submitted, however, we’d like to publish it all!
- If something is sent to us that is deemed inappropriate for the blog, it will not be published.
- We reserve the right to: edit any submissions prior to publishing, including the title/subtitle; add images to the piece as appropriate; or add links for context.
- We welcome your piece to appear elsewhere, and we will be glad to link back to the other publishing.
- The piece cannot be a blatant marketing tool, but promotion or support of ultimate companies is acceptable.
Interested in contributing on a regular basis? We’d love to hear from you too! Let us know by sending an email to UpCall.Ultimate@gmail.com.